Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thanks


This is one of those SU! sets that I liked in the catty, but then was mystified about how to use it once I bought it. You know you have sets like this, too! This is probably my favorite project I've ever made with it. That may have something to do with the Antique Gold Glaze, which I love! I used up the last grains of it on this project, so I had a little moment of silence when I threw the jar away. I have a jar of Gold Glory, which is pretty good stuff, too. Come to think of it, I never met an embossing powder I didn't like!

5 comments:

Corie said...

Oh I love all the colors on this one -- so pretty.

Lauren said...

This is so cute. The gold embossing is a great touch.

toners said...

That gold is gorgeous! Great job!

Carolina said...

Oh Carla the gold embossing looks amazing with this set - love it!

Jenn said...

Oh, I love that yummy dp and those gold images!!!