Monday, July 21, 2008

Let's Party!!






I went on the Dollar stamp rampage a little over a year ago. Or should I say my little sister went on the Dollar stamp rampage and dragged me along with her!!? I only have 10-15, I think she probably has a hundred. She'll read this and set me straight if I'm wrong;)! It turns out that I almost never use them. I don't know if it's because I don't have them all out where I can see them or if it's because I just don't like them as much as my other stamps. They do look pretty cute with this MME paper, though, don't they? MME makes everything look good!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Sue-Pah cute Carla! I love all the details on your card!

Carolina said...

Wonderful color combo - love all the circles and the glitz!

jo said...

Great card Carla - I'm with your sister as I have a few hundred of these stamps. I really must use them all sometime!