Monday, July 28, 2008

Clown Card (Shudder)






Two things I'm bad at: Bright & Cute. Plus, I think clowns are creepy, and I'm not the only one who does, either!! Why do I have this stamp, you ask? It was one of the stamps in my huge eBay win. I thought I'd have a go at it, but I think it got the best of me! I still have this stamp, I think. I know I've sold some of that haul already, but if I have this one, I'm going to try and make a better card. Maybe if I did it in pastels, then I'd only have to battle one of my weaknesses. My sister gave me the cupcake die cut. She has about a million dies. I'm not into the dies, but this one is pretty cute. I think this card is about a year and a half old. This card does have Stickles on it, that's pretty good! This is Aqua. You can get great deals on Stickles at Creative Play Stamps. They always have something on sale!

4 comments:

Amy Sutter said...

I adore stickles,my FAV!!
We are having another give-away on Aged Vintage Papier! Please click on over to enter and spread the word!
If you would like to sponsor a drawing, please email me at agedvintagepapier@yahoo.com.
Have a Fabulous Week
Amy :-)

Veronica said...

This is fantastic. I love it. seriously the colors, the everything I LOVE IT

Jenn said...

I'm not fond of clown either...bad experience at a b-day party when I was younger. But your card is super cute...love the coloring!!! :D

Carolina said...

Your card and coloring is just perfect!!! Where oh where was this clown last week? I could have so used him for Gaven's invite - oh well, at least I can admire your wonderful card. Oh and of course you know I love the the cupcake.

I just got your box returned to me today - "undeliverable - unknown recipient" gee wonder why...augh! Thanks again for sending off Jenn's and I'll be putting your in the mail again tomorrow!