Thursday, July 3, 2008

Blue Roses


I used Tattered Angels stencils to make the top of this card. I'm sorry about the picture, I'm having a bad computer month! We finally got Internet after 20 days, then my computer crashed! It's completely dead. I'm on DH's laptop, and I don't have my regular photo editing software. Don't you hate using someone else's computer? Everything is alien, from the keyboard, to the programs, to the screen. The pictures on this computer are beautiful, but they are all smashed a little, shorter and wider than usual. What's up with that? Well, wish me luck in getting my puter issues all resolved, I'm going to assume they eventually will be!

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Pretty Card Carla...love the dew drops and the stencil! I'm also digging the tray that it is on...it looks gorgeous too! Good luck with your computer issues...you poor dear. Happy 4th!

Carolina said...

Beautiful card Carla - love the background and the rhinestones and dew drops! Sorry to hear about your computer. Haven gone through it a couple of months ago I so feel your pain. Hang in there hon and hope you and yours have a wonderful and safe 4th!

Laurel said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the dp and the dew drops! Perfect card!

toners said...

So pretty, Carla! Fingers crossed for your computer issues to be fixed soon :) Happy 4th to you!

Patti Gingrich said...

This is simply stunning! I love everything about it! I've been on the fence about the stencils, but I think you just knocked me off. ;) Thanks for the inspiration and enablement! ;) ~Patti