Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hitch Your Wagon!!






This is a redo of a card I did a couple of months ago. I wasn't entirely pleased with the first one, so I did several things to jazz it up. I stamped the wagon again, once in Dusty Concord and once in Black Soot, and embossed both in Holographic EP. I cut out the wagon and popped it up off the original, then cut out the wheels, and popped those up as well. I added the top on top of where it used to say, "friend." I had outlined the word in Black Diamond Stickles and I thought it looked a little goofy. I'm happier with it covered up! I also stamped, stitched and layered the inside. This really takes a card up a notch from, "Wow!" to "WOW!!" I stamped and sponged a matching envelope as well. All of these stamps are from Artistic Outpost's Playtime set. Isn't it fun?

3 comments:

Etha said...

so neat! love how you did the inside of the card and decorated an envelope, very cool! distressed-holographic, what a novel combination!!

Carolina said...

What a fun card - love all the glitter, the wagon is jsut adorable and the over all retro look is just amazing! Hope you had a great weekend!!!

Michelle W said...

love the bling..i just love seeing all the takes on the same plate..i really like your style