Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big Hello






Not everybody looks good in red, you know! This Big Hello from Creative Play Stamps does though! I added some doodling with my indispensable Stardust pen and Christmas Red Stickles.

The Stardust pen is without a doubt the quickest way to add shimmering detail to your art. If you don't want to wait for Stickles to dry, or bother with separate glue and glitter, this is the pen for you!

Christmas Red Stickles is a true, pure red. If you want red and gold, get the Candy Cane. I, of course, have them both. That's the old crow in me, sparkles are irresistible!!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

A Big Hello to you Carla :) I love your red card...it is spectacular! It is such a happy card...I love how you always decorate the interior and the envy!

~amy~ said...

A Big Hello to you Carla :) I love your red card...it is spectacular! It is such a happy card...I love how you always decorate the interior and the envy!

Carolina said...

Love your card - absolutely stunning! Red just makes everything happy.

Heather said...

I love how you added that glitz. I love Stickles but haven't tried the Stardust pens... yet;)