Friday, July 11, 2008

Stylized Flower

















































I'm always pleased with this flower image from A Chemistry With Paper. It's from the Stylized Flowers set, and I use it a lot. I'm not a huge fan of cutting, but this flower is so easy to cut, and looks so pretty layered, that I do it all the time with this set. The sentiment is from Spiritual Sentiments, another pretty ACWP set. The ribbon on this card just might be my favorite of all time. I might shed a little tear when I use the last of it, it's so pretty and sophisticated!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Gorgeous Carla!!!

Carolina said...

Wow!!! Love how you're using such amazing embossing details and images on your cards lately...they really come out so elegant and classy. What a beauty and thanks so much for sharing!

Patti Gingrich said...

So beautiful Carla! The embossing, layering, colors, embellishments...it's all perfect! This is really a stunning design!

jo said...

WOW, wow, wow!!!! Stunningly beautiful!