Monday, July 14, 2008

Ave Maria



Who's thinking about Christmas in July? I AM!! When it's Artistic Outpost's breathtaking Ave Maria set! The design team just got a sneak peek of the two newest plates, which we will be getting in the next few days!! Then we will be able to torment everyone with them, and work you all up into a frenzy until they go on sale to the public! I am so excited about these two new plates that I needed to work with some AO images, so I got out Ave Maria.

I embossed with SU!'s Classy Copper, which is in my top three favorite ep's. It's not a detail ep, though, so you really can't see the incredible details of this stamp. It's still a spectacular set, and I think it looks gorgeous embossed, even if you do sacrifice a bit of the detail. The flourish is TH grungeboard-super fun stuff! If you haven't tried it, you might consider getting a package. It's a very good value, I think, you get lots of stuff. This is from the swirl set.

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Oh wow Carla - serious WOW card - love Christmas in July is a nice change from summer/spring cards.