Friday, October 3, 2008

More Halloween Fun!


I think I've made more Halloween cards this year than I ever have before! Now don't you think that Halloween cards are something we stampers use as an excuse to stamp and buy stamps? This is a blown up version of a Frankenstein card I posted a couple of weeks ago. That one was note card sized, this one is 5x7. I have a huge box of 5x7 envelopes and I have really been enjoying working with that size.

I used my ever present Black Diamond Stickles. Are Stickles a bargain, or what? I use mine constantly, and I have yet to use up a bottle! That might be because I have so many, but still, my favorite colors get quite a workout!!

3 comments:

Julia Aston said...

what a fun Halloween card! love your stitching and all the panels - great spooky colors too!

I came to visit through Amy's blog - I enjoyed browsing around your blog!

~amy~ said...

FABulous Halloween card Carla...lovin' all the stitching :)

Chrissy D said...

This is soooo cute! Love the inside as much as the outside! Fabulous! TFS!