Monday, October 13, 2008

Here comes trouble...



I meant to post this a week or two ago, but that's when we were having such computer troubles. One of the times, anyway! So, a bunch of my pictures wound up on DH's computer, and I have to say that out of sight is out of mind for me. I was pretty pleased with this card when I made it, then forgot all about it. This is the Butterfly Queen, and I thought she looked fetching and a little dangerous in Halloween colors. I was reminded of it when Bombshell Stamps came out with LOTS OF NEW STAMPS!!! I hope you take a moment to go check them out. They are really wonderful additions to the line, including a neato ship, a handmade by, and an accessories set for your Bombshells!! There's a set called Ahoy, Sailor, and it has a headshot of a pretty girl, some knots, and anchor, a life vest and some other things. It's a sweet set, and a bit more conservative than some of the racier Bombshells. Actually I could go on about all of them, but it's just be easier if you went and saw how cool they are for yourself!!

Last day to get 40% off reg stamp prices!
20% Sale price + Virtual Convention 20% discount = 40%
Get your 20% Convention Coupon HERE!

***New stamps NOW available!***

Finally, please take note of the glittered arrow. Sweet Carolina sent me a whole set of Basic Gray chipboard, and some other stuff, and this arrow is from the chipboard. One side is adhesive, and I just poered my Doodlebug Beetle Black glitter on that side, and used a few glue dots to glue it down.

8 comments:

Jamie Martin said...

Great card, the Halloween colors are perfect on her :)

~amy~ said...

WOW...check out that bombshell...the halloween colors are perfect!

Lauren said...

This is fabulous!!! I don't know if I just never noticed but great photo of you on your blog.

Anonymous said...

Another fabu card with Bombshell Stamps. Adding your blog to my blog reader. I think I have all your Bombshell cards favorited on SCS. Got my stamps about a week ago, but jut now got the time to mount and stamp with them. Hope to have stuff posted soon.

Carolina said...

Yeay, I just knew you would create amazing stuff with the chipboard! Love this card - it just pops off the screen.

BTW - great new pic of you!

Corie said...

This is just absolutely FANTASTIC!!!!

K said...

great card! love the stamp!

Chrissy D said...

Oh FUN CARD! I think I was 5 yo the last time my tummy was that toned! LOL TFS!