Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bountiful Cornucopia


This is another heavily layered card, so I made another envelobox. For those of you who don't know what an envelobox is, I'll tell you! It's a 3D envelope. They are super easy to make with The Enveloper. I got mine with the score board, too. I consider it sort of the scoring tool for dunces. It's by Crafter's Companion. I can make all different sizes of envelopes with it.

I have a Blog Candy alert for you! High Hopes is having a new release and are giving away lots of candy. You can enter today by visiting Bunny-Zoe's blog!

5 comments:

gillyflower said...

what a gorgeous card beautiful colours
gill

~amy~ said...

Dang sista...look at all of those layers! Gorgeous! Can you email me...I have a ? for ya :)

jo said...

Love this card Carla - it's so pretty!
I also love the photo of you - WOW!

K said...

great autumn card!

Chrissy D said...

This is STUNNING! Is there anything less than a heavily layered card? I think that is all I know how to do! LOL Love your card! TFS!