Monday, October 20, 2008

Autumn Birdhouse


I bid on a lot of stamps on eBay mostly because I liked this one. I didn't realize how big it was from the picture on eBay. This is a 5x7 card, which gives you an idea of the size of this Stampendous stamp. I used my markers and added bits of sparkle with my Niji wc paints, which are a screamin' deal, and I mean screamin'! They were less than $9, and I love, love, love them! I got mine from California Paper Goods. I had never heard of them before, but they came up in a search. I thought their prices were good, and shipping was quick. I ordered the paints, some envelope glue, and gum arabic. My total was around $13.

Coming up: another coffin box from Creative Cuts and More, and a gift box with stamped accents from A Chemistry With Paper! I just need some sunlight, we've had a foggy, dreary day today, so I had to post a card I photoed earlier.

7 comments:

CraftyC said...

Wow, this is stunning, you have a lovely blog. Thanks for the offer of a card!
Clairexx

Janine said...

Great card and what wonderful work on your site!! Thanks for stopping by mine!
Have a great day!

Lauren said...

This is fantastic - love the metallic accents!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous fall card! :D I LOVE every detail! :D

Chrissy D said...

WOW - this is sooo pretty! Beautifully designed, every element is perfect! TFS!

jo said...

Stunning Carla!!

Juli Smith, said...

Love the Fall theme on this card Carla - so beautiful.