Friday, October 10, 2008

Autumn Picking

Hi everyone! I hope you are having a happy Friday! We have been having some beautiful warm Fall weather, and it puts me in the mood for autumn cards!

I really enjoy working with this set from A Chemistry With Paper. It's called Autumn Picking. I love the font, and I think it's especially versatile because it's big enough to use on a scrapbook page, but not too big for a card. The font also embosses beautifully with Classy Copper, and stamps that take well to embossing are always a hit with me! The bushel basket was fun and easy to color and there are three apple stamps to work with, two loose ones and a pile designed to go in the basket.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend. We are all going to pile in front of the tv and watch a movie. We have The Bucket List, Pursuit of Happiness, Disturbia, Over the Hedge and a House DVD. We also have some bluegrass concert, but I can't sit in front of the tv and watch music. I can't even watch a whole Dave Matthews concert on tv, there's no way I'm sitting through bluegrass. Now live is another story!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just opened your blog. All I can say is "WOW" I am so impressed with your coloring and design.
Joan
smileyj SCS

~amy~ said...

What a perfect-o fall card! I can't wait to get crafty my my sweet BlueBird...have to wait until Sunday :( Have a FAB weekend Carla!

Jenn said...

Fabulous fall card, LOVE the embossing! :D Wow you've got some really great movies there...seen all of the already. My fave from your list is Disturbia! :D

Gwen said...

this is just amazing!! so very much detail!!!!! fabilous job! I can almost smell the apples! :)

Noelle Reese said...

I love your new pic. I love these cards too. So many layers, your envelobox sp? is awesome LOL
I can't wait to learn to sew this week. It is a sew mini. you just teach me on yours and hopefully I can do it on mine when I get back here LOL
ILY
N.

Veronica said...

Oh my gosh this is beautiful....

did you see bombshell had all stamps 40 percent off? and they have NEW ones. I got the pirate, retro and the holday set plus the card made by stamp. Love our bombshells

Carolina said...

Love the gold with the red! Those apples really pop and the embossing is just the perfect touch!

Chrissy D said...

Thank you for stopping by my Blog and making so many kind comments! I am loving your Blog! Do you mind if I link you up to mine? Thanks for sharing your inspiration!