Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Autumn Picking


I found these ancient SU! rosette boxes and thought the Naturals cardstock would lend itself well to a Fall themed box. I used A Chemistry With Paper's Autumn Picking and All Year Bag Toppers on it. I embossed everything with Classy Copper, and sprayed everything with my favorite Antique Brass Glimmer Mist. I used an SU! punch, a Cosmo Cricket swirl, and making memories & Prima flowers. The mm flower/button kits are my all time favorite flower sets, and I've had a lot of flowers! I am actually loving ALL of mm's flowers these days! The gourd is a foam gourd I cut in half with my TH scissors. Please keep an eye out for new sets from ACWP in mid-November! Exciting!!

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Carla, what a great fall themed box! Love all of the flowers!!!

Misty said...

What a great blog and a beautiful box! TFS!
Misty

Lauren said...

Such a pretty box! Love the embellishments.

Ila said...

This box is Gorgeous!! I love how you decorated it...Beautiful!!

Carolina said...

What an adorable box...amazing how much these colors just make me so happy! Love the adorable details - the button, the glimmer mist, the flower and the raffia!

Chrissy D said...

I think I have some of these boxes! I will have to see if I can dig them up and use them! This is a lovely fall project! Thanks for the inspiration!

Jenn said...

Gorgeous! Love all the details, so very very pretty! :D