Sunday, October 26, 2008

Mini Purse Box

I love working with this Mini Purse Box from Creative Cuts and More. In a matter of minutes, you have a really nice little gift presentation box! Can you imagine how pleased a six year old girl would be to get this box with a new necklace or bracelet nestled inside? Or how about some Tinkerbelle stuff? I used to love that stuff! They still have it, you know!

This box is cut out of Bazzill, and I embossed all the butterflies with SU! Light Pink. I went over their wings and bodies with Cotton Candy Stickles, added some embroidery floss, a flower eyelet with a brad in the center and some gems. The bigger butterfly is colored with Interference Blue Red PEx, and I glued it down with Crystal Effects. The butterflies are from Creative Play Stamps' Swirl Garden.

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

CUTE pink purse! Ahh...yes, tinkerbelle stuff...I don't think I ever got any of that stuff...I remember bonne bell Lip smackers though :)

gillyflower said...

oh i definitely know 2 little girls who would love that purse so cute
gill

Jenn said...

Oh so sweet!!! I love this cute pink purse and how you RS the butterflies!!! :D I might have to make one for my niece...she would love it! :D

Carolina said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Love the sparkly butterflies!