Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Thank You Kindly

 Of all the thousands and thousands of dollars of papercrafting supplies I've amassed over the last 13 years, Crafty Secrets' Image & Journal Notes Booklets are probably in my top 10 favorite products. I love these booklets, and used the Birds & Botanicals booklet on all five cards here. I have five or six different versions, and I love them all, but this is the one I use the most. I used my favorite thank you stamp, from Waltzing Mouse Stamps. I love every single stamp from that lovely company. The green striped ribbon is from my Cocoa Daisy kit. I used every scrap of it.
 Here I added some K&Co goodness, a Maya Road velvet flower, and some Art Glitter. No stamping on this card, except for the envelope, where I used an old SU! set. The tiny piece of green trim is from Prima. I got mine from Creative Play Stamps, a very nice store with excellent service.
 Same ingredients here. I tend to use up the stuff on my desk, because I am too lazy or I can't unearth anything else in the disaster area that is my "studio." I used A Muse Studio dies for the butterfly and swallow. I messed the swallow tail up, so I just cut it off. The full die is beautiful.
 More juicy scraps from my desk here. Are you still using your mulberry flowers? I am. They are bought and paid for, that's pretty much my criteria for using things. And that I like them, of course. And yes, I have bought things I don't really like. I don't know why.
The "my apologies" stamp is also from WM. The buttons are vintage. If you click on these, you will be able to see larger versions, and admire the incredible shimmer of the Art Glitter. Love that stuff!! If you stop by tomorrow, you'll see Week 6 of my Project Life album. I'm a little behind right now, but not panicking just yet. It's all for fun.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super pretty cards...you definitely rock the Crafty Secrets.

I thought of you the other day as I sliced through a sheet of Sassafras....um, I haven't done anything with it but I will and I'll be sure to tell you when I post that card:)