Saturday, June 8, 2013

Goodbye Sassafrass...

 This is the last bit of Sassafrass that I have. I don't believe there's another sheet in my stash of, what, a thousand sheets of paper? I think Sassafrass lends itself well to this sort of schizophrenic layering collage montage thingy I have going here. That blue tape is fabric. I think it came in a Bad Girls kit about five years ago. I have no idea who made it, but I like it quite a bit. I have been using it to repair the top holes of my BH Project Life page protectors, many of which have torn. Disappointing. But the fix looks cute, and is very strong. I don't think they will tear again.
 This was the very first thing I made with my very first Cocoa Daisy kit.  I loved this card they enclosed, and decided to add it to a card. The ribbon and the bokeh paper were also in a CD kit. All the chipboard is very old Heidi Grace; it's all gone now, too! I love throwing empty packages away, don't you? If you have ever thought about subscribing to or just buying a kit every now and then, check out Cocoa Daisy. I have nothing but nice things to say about them.
 My mother's Day cards this year all started with some K&Co Blue Awning tags, so they are all this yummy blue and green combo. I used my vintage typewriter for the sentiments.
 More Blue Awning. I think that green trim is Prima.
The ever popular blue velvet flower from Maya Road. Do we love everything they make? Yes, we do.

I work a 24 hour shift tomorrow, so I won't be posting then, but you can look for Week 5 of my Project Life album on Monday.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Oh I love the blue awning collection! I chuckled at your sassafras comment:

sort of schizophrenic layering collage montage thingy I have going here

I still have a TON...would you like me to RAK you some?!!!