Friday, June 28, 2013

Best Wishes

 This set of cards is a continuation from the last set of cards I posted. I had this stuff out on my desk, so it's what I used for a few days. That Victorian flower basket is from an old SU! set called Memory of the Heart. The sentiment is Waltzing Mouse. There's also Crafty Secrets, Prima, Maya Road and MAMBI.
 On this one, I added a K&Co Naked Tag, plus diecuts from A Muse Studio.
 This one has all the same supplies with the addition of a Melissa Francis resin cameo. I love those things, but they are a little expensive for use on a card, so I don't buy them very often.
 This one features a K&Co Anna Griffin Flora Collection tag. The little epoxy stamps are by The Paper Studio. I have a ton of those, even after I stuck them on dang near everything.
Ah, PSX. I am selling ALL of my wood mounted stamps in my Etsy shop. I am tired of storing them, and I much prefer unmounted stamps. These PSX botanic stamps are gorgeous, though, and fun to color, so I have been using them off and on before they sell. I know I can replace any of them with equally beautiful unmounted stamps. Flourishes makes the prettiest floral stamps on the market, in my opinion, so I know right where to go if I decide I need a detailed flower stamp.

It's only 98 here today, which feels refreshing compared to yesterday. We are supposed to get some rain today or tomorrow. I hope we do, we're in a bad way here.

No comments: