Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Project Life Week 6: Now

 Only two pictures this week, and both from the same event! I was already loving Project Life at this point, but I still hadn't made it a habit to take pictures with any kind of regularity.
 I used two different alphabets here, some ribbon, some washi, and some stitching. I continue to stitch on all my layouts. I just love the way it looks, and I enjoy the process.
 This is the receipt for one of my typewriters. I can't quit buying them. I adore them. so. much.
 I actually used filler cards on this layout. I'm not sure if I've done that since then.
 I've gotten away from doing my Week in Review cards, I think I'll try to remember to add one in Week 23, which is what I'll be working on today.
 I took these pics with my cell phone and used Google Cloud Print to print them. They came out way too small, and I don't know how to fix that, so I just went with it. Now I email myself all my pics so I can edit them. It works better for me.
These are some K&Co epoxy stickers. They make no sense here at all, since this isn't a sporting event. Well, no one ever accused me of being able to use sporting vernacular correctly.

 I've been making cards like crazy lately, so I hope you'll stop by tomorrow to see my latest batch. I hope your summer is going well. I think it goes without saying that things could be better in Colorado.

No comments: