Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Project Life Week 5: Then

 The left side of Week 5. I don't have a lot of commentary for this spread. It's pretty self explanatory. Plus, I'm coming off a 48 hour shift, so I'm tired. I'm also lonely. Troy is in Kansas teaching a two week workshop, and Wilson is at his parents' so I can work.
 Three different alphas: foam, felt & cork. I don't think I would put three different alphas on a card these days, but I was just learning and using what I had. I do go through a lot of alphas with my Project Life album.
 So, I'm glad for the hours, but I truly hate how spread out we are. Troy in Kansas, Ross in NOLA, Sky in Gunnison, Wilson in Kiowa, and me in Pueblo. It just feels wrong, wrong, wrong.
 The day these pictures were taken, I wasn't even thinking about my future family, and that I would be so miserable to be away from them. I have been so blessed these past 25 years.
 The hearts are K&Co adhesive borders. I use them on almost every THEN layout.

Depending on my work schedule, I may be back tomorrow with some cards. I adore working on PL, but card making is still my first love.

No comments: