Saturday, June 15, 2013

Project Life Week 5: Now

 Week 5 Now side. We are moving into February. My pages are getting a little better. I'm learning to embellish each insert, and trying to stay with just a few colors. I was still having a hard time remembering to take pictures. I only got two this week. I think I pulled the ankle one off Facebook, and I probably took the typewriter pic the day I did the LO. I still wasn't thinking like a scrapbooker yet.
 Here I did some stamping and added one of my silver glitter butterflies. I use these all the time on my cards. The stamped circle is from Stampin' Up!'s Looks Like Spring. I loved that set so much, but I could never use it well. The little flower punch matches that set.
 A little sewing, a little typing. These are two things I do on almost every insert, and certainly on every lay out. That's a PTI stamped die cut at the top. It is surprisingly difficult to stamp that little booger well. The arrow thing I bought at ARC. I don't know what they were for, but they are old, and I got a bunch of them.
 Ugh. Doesn't that ankle look horrible? Don't worry, he's up and at 'em these days. Here I just embellished a Becky Higgins grid card. Added sewing and typing, of course!
 This was on the case of the first typewriter I ever bought. it's a 4 x 6 notecard, so I just cut it in half and inserted it into two slots. This was the most I have paid for a typewriter, yet I don't regret it one bit. I love this typewriter!
 I stamped this card with an SU! background stamp, Crosshatch, I think?
There she is. My first typewriter. *LOVE*

No comments: