Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I want to always remember...

 Don't you just LOVE this vintage typewriter? This is from a set of Theresa Collins stamps. I can't be certain, but I think that's a bit of Sassafrass paper. That was good stuff.
 The polka dot base is from A Muse Studio-I love that cardstock, it's just darling. This is Buttercup yellow; it's fabulous and goes with everything. That's a matching Buttercup button, too.
 K&Co. chipboard butterfly on top. I wonder how many packages of those I have used over the years?
 This paper is unmistakably Sassafrass. I remember when I first saw it, back in 2008, I was horrified. It was messy and nonsensical. Now I love it-it's messy and nonsensical! It's all gone now, though.
Sassafrass may have been the first ones to do a die cut border, that's what this is. I think I have a few more cards to share using Sassafrass, and then it's all gone, every little snippet. I do still have lots of Daisy D's, though. Maybe I'll drag that out soon. I'll probably wait until fall, Daisy D's is so heavy, rich and dark, it's not really a June paper.

In other news, we got rain early this morning! This is a big deal for us!! A very big deal!!! 

No comments: