Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Life is a journey...

 I hope you are all having a lovely summer!! My sister is coming today, and bringing my youngest home with her, so I am very excited. Wilson has been at his grandparent's house since the 8th due to my heavy work schedule. This is another Unity card. I used that cute little fairy tale house again.
 I used a Crafty Secrets cutout here. I can't remember what they are called, but they come on a large, folded, double-sided sheet. There's so much to play with, I always keep them on hand. Those are vintage buttons. I'd like a piece of that cake, but I guess I'll just eat my oatmeal instead.
 Another view of that house. The flowers are MM. I think that card base is SU! Pumpkin. I got the sequins at a thrift store, they are vintage.
 This is a Unity quote stamp. It says, "We are the music makers..." and then some other stuff. I love the little Unity butterfly stamp I used on the envelope.
This is an odd card, but my favorite of the ones in this post. I say odd because of the mixture of things I added. The gold embossed circle is an Artistic Outpost stamp and it reads, "The thoughts of the day become the dreams of the night." There's also a SU! fruit tree stamped image, a PTI Love Lives Here die cut, and some other random stuff I found on my desk. That metal thing that says summer has to be 10 years old.

Check back tomorrow for a Project Life update. I'll be sharing Week 6 here on the blog, but I'm actually caught up to Week 23. I have lots of fun, new stuff I've been using, and I'm looking forward to sharing that, and telling you all about my kit clubs.

No comments: