Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Just a note of thanks...

 More of those felt flowers from Etsy, plus some old MME paper, which I still love. I'm a sucker for anything that comes complete with glitter!
 And, another one of those butterflies; I pretty much stick them on everything.


This angel was part of a shaped, chipboard album. I have made several of these, for various occasions. They make sweet little gifts.
 I made this for Breast Cancer Awareness month.
This pretty image is a vintage perfume label. I added some satin ribbon, a vintage button, and some old Daisey D's. I hope your February went well, and that this March is your best one yet! My oldest son turns 22 in March. I can't believe I am old enough for that!! It's a shock, I tell ya!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Lovely cards and happy birthday to your boy!