Thursday, February 21, 2013

Just A Note To Say Hello!

 I like to keep some simple and flat cards on hand to use as Thank You cards for my Etsy customers. The one in the back doesn't have a sentiment yet. I'll add that to fit in with some future customer's order. If I can't think of something specific, I always just make it a thank you card. We always need more of them, right?
 I used an old SU! tag set here. I think that spider is adorable. I keep Halloween cards up in my shop all year. Surprisingly, people order them at the oddest times.
 Theset three cards are all A Muse Studio. Did you know that there will be a new catalog out soon?
 Have I already posted these cards here? Oh, well. No harm done if I have. It's just a card blog, right?;)
I do have a few Project Life pages to show you. They just aren't photographed yet. It's on my list of things to do today. It's snowing lightly and beautiful here. Did you get any of this storm where you are? Pueblo is not a big snow area, so I've been thrilled when we've gotten some snow.

No comments: