Saturday, February 9, 2013

Project Life Front Page

 My very first Project Life page. I actually made this a year ago. I had to peel off the two in 2012 and replace it with a three. I also went back and added a few things. This is the Amber Edition. I don't know if it's still available, since I bought it more than a year ago. A Lot of Project Lifers are not sticking entirely with an original set these days. I'll use what I have, but I probably won't buy a whole set like this again. It does feel a little constraining.
 All I did here was add the felt and bead flower.
 Here I just got super crazy with an old SU! stamp set, a vintage vocabulary card, and an A Muse Studio swallow die cut. I plan to use vintage dictionary paper throughout the book as a theme. Words are my game, baby.
 This picture is out of focus, but it's not like we'll ever walk down the aisle for the first time again. This is what I've got, so in it goes.
 For each week, I'll have current happenings on the right, and an old page on the left. Like a THEN & NOW sort of thing. With just Wilson home, I think I can fit us in one page per week. If not, that's cool, too. I'll do what I like.
 So there you have it. I hope I get better at this. So far it's nothing to write home about, but it's a nice beginning. I'll be back next week with my first two page spread.
Yesterday I got a new black replacement cartridge for the Epson. I plan to try it out today. I'm kind of dreading it, though. What if it doesn't work? I really hate to be thwarted. I hate it in general, but when it's an inanimate object, it's even more infuriating!

1 comment:

Noelle Reese said...

I love it! I am so happy to see you scrapping :) ILY