Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Little More Love

 You can see from the next three cards that I just left the supplies on my desk and continued to make stuff. On the card above, I used my beloved A Muse Studio heart die. I love their curvy perfection. These are the large and medium hearts on the Heart Trio die. You can see more views of this card in my Etsy shop here.
 I used a My Favorite Things alphabet set on this card, too. That's just the letter "V" used to make a graphic pattern.
 On this one, I used the "O" and the period to make a pattern.
 This card doesn't look like much in the picture, but the green part is glimmer misted and shimmery, plus, that's a line of turquoise glitter!
This little bag box is a pattern from A Muse Studio. It's quick and easy to make and very versatile. Plus, I think it's super cute.

It's a balmy 17 degrees out this morning. I'll stay all snug inside and get caught up on some Etsy shipping this morning, then it's the post office, grocery store and Rapid Refill. As long as I'm standing at the end of the driveway when Wilson's bus pulls up, I'm happy! What do you have planned?

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

17 degrees?! Brrrr!

Such fun cards...love the little bag/box too!