Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Welcome Baby!!

 I used the negative of a chipboard letter stencil for the "b" here. The "Welcome Baby" is from A Chemistry With Paper. I used to design for them, and now I don't think they are still in business. They had cute stamps!
 The die cut butterfly is from A Muse Studio's Butterfly Trio die. I have other butterfly dies, but this is the prettiest one. The A|S 2013 catalog will be out on March 1st! You can see the whole thing by visiting my webstore.
 There's that butterfly again!
 I cut that curve with 13yo SU! patterned scissors! Remember those things?
I bought a ton of die cut felt flowers on Etsy, and I love sewing them together in various combinations. Of course I can cut my own, and I do, but it's fun to let someone else do that sometimes, too!


No comments: