Friday, March 1, 2013

Project Life Week 1 Old

 Here is the two page spread for Week One. My pictures are better this time than last time, but I still need to work on them. This spool is a little too high for me to get the right angle. I need to stand on something next time. You can see them a little better if you click on them.
 I plan to put old pictures on the left side and new pictures on the right side. So these are wedding pics. By the way, the first three of my PL page protectors have ripped. I am not at all pleased with the quality of the holes; they should be much stronger. So far 100% of them have ripped through the top hole. This is not a ringing endorsement for the quality of Becky Higgins page protectors. Has anyone else had this trouble?
 And these are pics from the first week of January. I'll share more on these in my next post. I didn't want this post to be too long or overwhelming for my reader.
 I cut down one of our wedding invitations here, and added some typewriter journaling.
 Here we are coming down the aisle as Mr. & Mrs.
 The night before the wedding.
 Cake time.
 Whispering sweet nothings.
Filler block.

1 comment:

Troy Mayfield said...

You are still so cute. I'd wear tails again for you!