Friday, February 8, 2013

Yes, it's Halloween in February!

 I got the cute black tinsel on this card from an Etsy shop. Have you ever checked Etsy for supplies? There are tons of unique supplies you can buy and support small businesses while getting your craft on. Also, you can find destash galore. I sell primarily handmade, like this card, but I have also sold a lot of Stampin' Up!, and shipped it all over the world.
 I sold this SU! set in my Etsy shop. On Etsy, you may buy and sell handmade, vintage or supplies.
 I used K & Co. die cuts here. I am crazy about those things. You get a gazillion of them, and about half the pack is pre-glittered!
 Crafty Secrets on this one. I can never get enough CS!!
This fun guy is another K & Co. diecut paired with Cosmo and some OLD Daisey D's, I think.

Today I have a few Etsy orders to get out, and lots of picture taking to do. Plus, I'm finally going to get over to Rapid Refill to exchange my Epson cartridge. I hope my printer recognizes the new one. There may be tantrums involved if it doesn't. I'll post Project Life pages once I get some done!!

No comments: