Saturday, February 23, 2013

Feel Better Card

 I think this would cheer someone who's feeling under the weather, don't you? This card is all A Muse Studio. I love the selection of pinks we offer.
 These little coin envelopes are the perfect size to hold a gift card, and you can still write a greeting on the inside.
 I used SU!'s Aida Cloth background here. I really liked that stamp, but I sold it because I can't spare the room for all my gigantic wood mounted stamps anymore. Actually, I have the room in this house, I just begrudge them the space, plus I enjoy using unmounted stamps much more. This stamp looks awesome embossed in white over large, vibrant patterned papers. Try it, if you have this stamp or one like it.
 Making Memories, Basic Grey and Melissa Frances all together here.
Another all A Muse Studio card. I've finally started to "get" washi tape. I like it, it's fun. A|S sells the original brand of washi. I don't know how it compares to other brands because I only have the real "mt" stuff. 

No comments: