Monday, February 4, 2013

Alphabet Cards & a Doily Card

 I made this card this summer with a very old Stampin' Up! stamp set. I sold it, and this card in my Etsy shop in August or September.
 I spent some time trying to make a decent card using alphabet stamps. These three cards, none of which I like very much, are the fruits of my labor. The "You Are Awesome" card is my favorite, though, and is available right here. Sometimes people need a little reminder of their awesomeness!
 I used a My Favorite Things alphabet set, and an A Muse Studio sentiment set.
 I'm starting a Project Life album this year. I actually bought all the supplies last year, but just never got rolling. Now I'm raring to go, but my Epson Artisan 730 won't recognize my new Rapid Refill refills, so I'm annoyed. I have to drive across town to buy another refill to see if my printer will recognize it. After doing some research, I discovered that Epson printers are famous for this nonsense. My Epson printer might be taking a trip through the picture window if it doesn't learn how to behave.
I will be back soon to share my first Project Life pages, and how I am setting up my album. I'm doing mine differently than anyone else's I've seen. It's working so far.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Hey you! HOw are you?! Awesome cards and looking forward to seeing you PL.