Monday, February 11, 2013

Boxes, Butterflies and Bonnets

I used a template from A Muse Studio to make these little boxes. They go together very quickly, and you can make them to suit any occasion.
 This box does a good job of showing of the A|S Butterfly Trio dies, which I love and use constantly. I sell these by the dozen here.
 This hat card is from Die Cut Diva. I sold it in my Etsy shop.
 Cute row of SU! snowmen.
I like to make perfectly flat cards as thank yous to my Etsy customers. I want them to have a card on hand that can be mailed quickly, and with one stamp. Most of my cards must go in a bubble mailer and that's now $1.69 to mail.

I still haven't finished my first two page spread of Project Life because of my Epson printer problems. Tomorrow I'm taking back my Rapid Refill cartridges and buying Epson cartridges. I hope they work. I'll get it posted as soon as it is finished!

No comments: