Thursday, December 18, 2008

Your Future Looks Bright


Here is another offering from Artistic Outpost's new release called Fortune Teller. This plate is HUGE! It is 8 1/2 X 11. A lot of stamps fit on a sheet that size. I'm finding this set to be very versatile. If you'll scroll down a few days you will see the one with the man on it, that's from this set as well.

Well, I've had a function almost every night this week, as I'm sure you have! Tonight we get to go watch our kindergartner's Christmas program, you know those are always a scream! Then I'd like to get some quick gifts made. If I come up with anything good, you'll be the first to know!

I should be back tomorrow with another In Style offering. If I don't see you again before Christmas, I hope it's a MERRY one!

PEACE!

Carla

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Hey You...FAB card! Love the glitter'licious-ness of it :)

Chrissy D said...

FUN card! TFS!