Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Tenth Day of Christmas

This is the tenth little trinket holder I've made for Lisa Pace's Twelve Days of Christmas workshop. I still have a few more entries for this workshop. I know Christmas is over, but this workshop is, "bought and paid for," so I'm going to do every one of Lisa's projects!! The base of this is a Blitzen tag, and the tiny box is a handmade box with an iris fold flower on top. A friend of mine made the box and the flower. I have tried iris folding, and I swear it is TOO HARD FOR ME!!!!

7 comments:

Pat (mspfd) said...

Very cute, Carla. Have a very Happy New Year!

Carolyn King said...

wow...love this! Great trinket holder!

~amy~ said...

Very Coolio project Carla!!!!

Lauren said...

This is a beautiful 10th! TFS. Happy New Year.

Anonymous said...

can you email me: mcbratz-girl@hotmail.co.uk, i have some question wanna ask you.thanks

Anonymous said...

A friend told me this place I have been looking for, I come, it turned out, I have not disappointed, good Blog

Anonymous said...

You these things, I have read twice, for me, this is a relatively rare phenomenon!
fishing net