Monday, December 22, 2008

More Artistic Outpost Cutie Pie!!


Have I mentioned how much I adore this stamp set? It's just so sweet, I almost can't stand it! It's one of Artistic Outpost's three new releases. You can get them bundled or individually, and there is free shipping with any $50 purchase. Also, I think I've mentioned before that AO is very good about posting customer artwork on the AO blog. Ask Lisa Somerville, our DT Coordinator and she'll get you all taken care of.

This is a scheduled post. God willing and the creek don't rise, I'm happily ensconced in Denver, surrounded by my loving family and wondering why I don't just take up drinking. Just kidding. Sort of. It does get even louder and more chaotic than I'm used to when you cram so many people into one house. How I can even think of complaining I can't imagine. As I write, my 17yods is practicing his bass. Loudly. Luckily, he's actually talented, so it's music, not just noise. 15yods has his music blaring in his room. Not the same music as 17yods. Different. Also loud. 5yods is watching some kind of movie with lots of super heroes. Also loud. With crashes and lots of earnest shouting. DH has his headphones on and a world band radio by his side. I have no idea what he's doing. I just thank the Good Lord that I can't hear it!

Here's to family (raises Diet Coke), they may cause permanent hearing loss, but you wouldn't want to be without them!

Merry!

Carla

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Sounds like quite the busy household!!! What a super sweet card!!!! Sooo very cute..I love the blue and yellow!