Thursday, December 4, 2008

Seventh Day of Christmas~Lisa Pace Workshop


This is my Seventh Day project in the Lisa Pace Class I am taking. I started this workshop later than everyone else, but Lisa is leaving the private blog up for a full two weeks after she posted the last project, which I think is really nice! I hope I have time later this evening to make another project. It has been an effort to get my design work completed and take this class, but I am so glad I am doing it! I've had a lot of fun! I love being on design teams, but all the projects for my Lisa Pace class are for ME! I get to keep them! I don't have to send all these little paper children off in the mail!! Stay tuned for the Ninth Day of Christmas-hopefully tomorrow!

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

another fabulous project carla...love all of the embellies!

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is totally awesome. Super project!

Carolina said...

Adorable - the embellishments just cry out Christmas...and the little present is too cute!