Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas from Pam & Buster!!


Pam and Buster are from In Style Stamps! I just want to go on the record as saying that I always look this good when I walk my dogs. I never wear those weird sweats I have with the legs that, oddly, are not the same length. My labs walk sedately along, just like Buster, here! Actually, my Chocolate Lab weighs more than Pam, which is why she has a small, well behaved and well dressed dog.

I mixed Daisy D's and Blitzen here. Added a little Blue Boy Art Glitter on the Prima, one of those tags from the retired SU! tag sheets, a big gem and some ribbon. I will have these tag sheets forever. Is there anyone who ever used one of these up? That's why they retired. There are so many in there, not one person ever re-ordered!!

Merry Christmas!

hugs!!

Carla

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh carla...what a fun card...I chuckled about your sweatpants...I mean not YOUR sweatpants...lol

Pat (mspfd) said...

I agree with amy! This is super fun. Super card, super job!

Ila said...

Super Cute and Fun card!! I wish I looked this good when I walked my dog....but...my dog does..lol....Hugs, Ila