Tuesday, August 27, 2013

So Grateful

 So, I've got two of my favorite companies here, Gina K. Designs and Crafty Secrets, way down at the bottom. On the card above I used that technique where you tap markers on an inked stamp then stamp it. That's Signs of Autumn and Thanks a Million.
 Same stamp sets here with the spotlight technique. Those pumpkins get a lot of play in my stamp room. I just love them.
 This one is from the Holiday Cheer set. This is a quick STV card.
 I added Liquid Applique with diamond glitter to strategic spots, and it is just so sweet and sparkly I can hardly stand it!
This one features a Crafty Secrets image. I love these retro images. The flower is a felt flower I made. I'm pretty sure I hate it, but it's glued on there pretty good, so there it stays!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

busy girl..lotsa fun cards!