Thursday, August 1, 2013

Project Life Week 11: Then

 I used a lot of Basic Grey Two Scoops on this layout. I used to hoard that paper like crazy. I don't hoard anything anymore. I use whatever I want, whenever I want. In fact, I love throwing out empty packaging!
 Here I added a die cut heart and some MM flowers & crystal brad. Remember those?
 Another heart. It's a wedding, after all!
 I did some hand stitching on this pocket. Don't start looking for this as a regular thing. It won't happen very often.
 This is Gollum. We named him that because he has huge eyes and he used to be wild and hid from us at every opportunity. He is not wild anymore, and neither are his brothers. Man, I love these kittens!



Well, there you have it. There's just not much to chat about with these old pictures, so I will say good night!

In other news, DH & I started Whole30 today. We made it through just fine.  I normally drink three cups of coffee with milk and sweetener, but today I just drank one cup black. It turns out I don't really like coffee that much. I think I'll skip it tomorrow.

No comments: