Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Project Life Week 14 Easter

 This was the first week I did a full two page spread. I finally had enough pictures. On weeks when I do have enough pictures, I will do two pages, but it doesn't happen very often!
 On my title card, I used an alphabet and some washi from my Cocoa Daisy kit. I added some Spellbinders eggs and other scraps from my stash, then stitched and stapled it all together.
 That red spot is our youngest searching for eggs out in the wilderness. He wound up getting into the cactus. It was some pretty rugged Easter egg hunting!!
 Uncle Billy always brings the entertainment. He's about 10. I used some CD cards and another alphabet on these two cards, plus some very old Heidi Grace paper in perfect Easter colors.
 More new CD stuff mixed with Prima flowers, which I haven't bought in five years, but are still lurking around my stamp room in mass quantities!
 Teenagers. A pack of 'em.
 Journaling card from CD. I have loved my CD kits so much! If you are looking for a PL kit, check them out!
 Sparrow.
 From left: Gollum, Sparrow, Wilson and Marmalade.
We love these kittens ever so much!

No comments: