Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Project Life Week 12: THEN

 Time to step back almost 25 years! This is the left side of my Week 12. We are at the wedding reception. Troy's mom and dad threw the reception for us, and it was so nice! We had a small wedding, but I thought it was perfect.
 I like to add vintage paper to most of my layouts. Here there is vintage sheet music and book paper. I love those little alphabet stickers! I can't remember who makes them, but you probably have them too, so what does it matter? I think that's Sassafrass paper on this layout.
 This is a vintage button and some glitter glue dots. I started with a piece of painted chipboard and just added layers, finishing with the mother of pearl button.
 DH and I, and a couple of dear relatives!
 Posing with the little girls, and cutting the cake!!
 A little layered die cut embellishment.
A final piece of book paper.

Day 6 of Whole30 went well. Today is W's birthday, so we are having steak, cucumbers with homemade mayo, and watermelon for dinner. That's AFTER Troy took the boys to DQ for ice cream. I stayed home to blog and watch old Murder, She Wrote episodes, because believe it or not, DQ is not Whole30 complaint.

No comments: