Saturday, July 30, 2011

Quick! Enjoy summer while you can!! (Don't forget to scroll down for BLOG CANDY!)

 My seven year old son and I started off the morning with the county fair parade. I think there should be more parades, don't you? Horses, weird old cars, floats, and lots of candy hurling always make for an excellent time in my book!!
 This homespun card fits well with the county fair theme, don't you think?
 I got four new sets from Artistic Outpost, two of which were free because I was published twice recently with their stamps. AO has a generous compensation plan for published work, which you can read about here.
 Plus, they just redid their website and it looks awesome! They also have an Etsy shop, if you prefer to shop that way.
 The banner is an AO stamp. The butterfly is from A Muse Studio's Butterfly Trio, which I LOVE! You can shop in my amuse store by clicking the link in my sidebar or at the top of my blog.
Finally, please scroll down for the opportunity to win some sweet stamps from Shady Tree Studio! I have a set to give away to one of my lucky readers! If you go through the entire hop, your chances will increase dramatically!

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

gorgeous cards...wow!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Carla, these are beautiful creations. I especially love the last one. Gorgeous colors, lace panel and butterfly.

Your "hi" card is a knockout. Fabulous mix of elemenmts.

Elegant tag, WOW!