Sunday, July 3, 2011

More Summer Card Camp


 This card was inspired by Jennifer McGuire's window card tutorial. I had never made a window card before, and it's just as easy as it looks. I used the cello bag from a package of Basic Grey rub-ons, so it's good upcycling, too. The damask card stock os from A Muse Studio. It has a beautiful shimmer on both sides, but is one-sided pattern wise. You really can't know how pretty this is unless you see it in real life. The sentiment is a|s That's the Ticket and the flower is GKD.
I have to post all my Summer Card Camp pics individually or I can't link them all over on the Card Camp gallery. There are prizes invloved, so a girl's got to do what a girl's got to do!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

lovely! Great colors...love that damask paper...I have tons of it...I should use it:)