Monday, July 25, 2011

Just some shabby stuff for my Etsy shop...

 More trinket pins. These sell reasonably well, and they are fun to make. I love shopping for the glass beads and deciding which order looks best on the pin. These are all new materials, but I frequently use vintage beads on my pins. It makes them a little more special.

 I put these on cupcake spikes and left off the flower and ribbon for cupcakes instead of drinks. This was a special request for a custom order, but I will now carry them in my shop.
 I have these in my shop in a more elaborate version on long sticks. They sell as swizzle sticks.
 This is just a little vintage dictionary paper mache bird's nest. I'll be carrying these in different sizes.
Those are regular eggs. This nest is about the size of an average cereal bowl. The silver candy dish does not come with;)

There be big doins' comin' up with A Muse Studio. You don't want to miss AMUSAPALOOZA!! We are releasing the gorgeous holiday catalog and will have extra special hostess swag! Now is the time to hold a book party if you've thought about it, or place a qualifying order yourself and get the hostess bennies that way. Remember, any time you plan a $150 order, you need to let me place it for you so you can get hostess bennies!

4 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Hi Carla,
This is all so dreamy! and I LOVE the Alice in Wonderland creations--they'll be really popular!!
XO
Cindy

Pat (mspfd) said...

Love all the new goodies you will be carrying in your shop. The nest is outstanding! What a great idea!!!

~amy~ said...

oh my...such lovelies!!!!

Jennifer Scull said...

I totally adore all of the things you carry in your shop! the pins make me drool - such gorgeous colors! and that nest, oh my gosh, I can just imagine them filled with all kinds of wonderful things!