Saturday, May 11, 2013

Friends...

 This is an all A Muse Studio card. I used black and white embossing powders. I love to emboss, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it!
 Another friendship card. This is mostly My Mind's Eye, which is one of my all time favorite companies. I pretty much love everything they make. One thing I don't like is how strongly their glitter paper smells. Even when it's old, like this is, the smell is still strong! But oh, is it ever pretty!!
 This is more MME glitter paper, plus an assortment of hearts. The super curvy hearts are a|s, and the others are nesties.
 More MME paper, and a very old dress stamp. I put some vintage trim over the skirt to make it 3D. The tag is K & Co.
This is all Heidi Grace from a long time ago. Such a sweet line that was. Mine is all gone, not even a scrap is left over. I don't like brights, but these colors were all softened, but still cheerful.

I hope you have had some time to play in your stamp room recently. It's good for the soul, you know!!

No comments: