Thursday, May 30, 2013

Happy Easter

 I'm just a bit late posting this one, I know! I used several of my favorite products on this card. Crafty Secrets' stickers are always on hand for me. They are beautiful and make card production a snap. I also love K &Co.'s glittery border stickers. I buy those so often I have duplicates. And a doily, of course, always a fave!
 The next four cards were all built around some old K&Co. epoxy tags. I think I got to throw the packaging away-always a thrill, don't you think?
 The papers are SU!, MM, & MME, plus vintage dictionary paper. But that goes without saying.
 The newest thing on this card is the white embossed image. It's from a Paper Smooches stamp set I've had for about a year. It has six little geographic squares this size. I don't know how to use it, as you can plainly see from my lame attempt to be modern here on this card.
I have recently begun decorating the insides of my cards and stamping matching envelopes. Sometimes I even line the envelope. It's fun to make them extra special. A handmade card should be a treat from start to finish, don't you think?

I finished a mini album last night. It only took me six years to finish. That's not too bad, right? I used all MME Bohemia. I still love that line, but it's a little dark and grungy compared to what's popular now. I was going through some stuff when I found the album, and thought, "This is ridiculous! Finish this!!" So I did. It took me about four hours, but it is done like dinner-yippee!!

No comments: