Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Project Life Week 3: Then

 I still haven't figured out the best way to photograph my Project Life LO's. This was only my second photo session, though, and it's much better than my first! I'm slow, but I can learn!
 I am doing a THEN side on the left every week and a NOW side on the right. I have LOVED going back through our wedding pictures and adding them. I will continue this method until I feel like I am taking enough pictures and documenting enough to do a two page spread per week. It's almost June, though, and I haven't felt ready yet, so maybe not in 2013.
 Here's a little sewing and a PTI Love Lives Here die cut house. Vintage book paper is a theme throughout my album. I use it on every single page. This was before I bought my first typewriter, so my handwriting is prevalent. My writing gets suddenly weird when I try to add it to my books. I've gotten so I don't even try to make it nice, whatever appears on the paper is what goes into the book!
 No embellishments here, just family pictures. I still do this every now and then, but for the most part, my pages are embellishment heavy. I think the project going on at the table is birdseed bags.
Here's Sheryl checking out the Booze Fruit.

No comments: