Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Fusion #6 Challenge Card



 So, my friend Amy is on a challenge blog design team called Fusion Card Challenge. I thought I might show her some love by playing along. I started with some Crate Paper, and added some Prima ribbon, a little American Crafts glitter tape, a Maya Road velvet ribbon flower and a My Mind's Eye sticker.
Everything here is new except for the SU! cardstock, Prima ribbon, and the MR rosette. I got the wide ribbon from my Cocoa Daisy kit, and the rest from my Citrus Twist kit. Oh, I do love those kits!! I highly recommend both!

4 comments:

Lyndal said...

Gorgeous card Carla - LOVE your layers! So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at Fusion.

janelle said...

Love the double banner design!

~amy~ said...

LOVE! I'm sooooo happy you played along! I love your card Carla!!!!!!