Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Christmas in April?

 I make Christmas cards all year because Christmas sells in my Etsy shop all year. Last week I sold both Christmas and Halloween items. This card features mostly Melissa Frances stuff with Bazzil Bling as the base, and SU! organdy ribbon. Those are real vintage buttons, too.
 This is another card featuring A Muse Studio's Nordic Noel. I love that deer image-it looks so great embossed.
 Gina K Designs stamps. I think these were in the very first Stamp TV kit. I used to love those things! I'm sure I still would if I ordered one. They were a great deal, too. I think I have six or seven STV kits.
 This card is all a|s. It's little and square and elegant. The photo is a little overexposed, but the colors are palest blue, a creamy latte and black.
More GKD. Earth tones are my second favorite colors to work with, after pastels. Brights and jewels don't appeal to me much at all. This card is also smaller than an A2. Anything smaller then A2 has automatic cuteness factor in my book.

It's so cold here today. It kind of came as a shock to me because I've really been enjoying the spring weather. Today it never made it out of the thirties. I'm done with the cold! Tomorrow is supposed to be warmer, 58 degrees. I hope so.

No comments: